Michael Rectenwald responds to a Freeper who declares that 'Your [sic] are all NUTS!'
Michael Rectenwald's reply --July 21, 2004:
Oh, really? Or is it that the country under this Republican neo-Con nightmare is "all NUTS?" Consider the events that have happened under the Bush regime:
1) 'election' 2000 (unprecedented installation of a "president" by the Supreme Court (worst legal decision in US history according to over 700 legal scholars)
2) 9/11 (unprecedented attack on our oil soil)
3) "Patriot Act" (unprecedented and unwilling abdication of Constitutional rights)
4) Iraq W-ar (unprecedented, illegal, and immoral "pre-emptive" war based on all LIES!)
5) unprecedented US occupation of a formerly sovereign nation
6) unprecedented national debt and unprecedented tax cuts and re-funneling of national treasury into companies supportive of (and formerly run by and still PAYING) top administration members including the "Vice President"
7) unprecedented threats to cancel or postpone the next election
8) record job losses-- first president to post a net loss of jobs since Herbert Hoover
9) record business and personal bankruptcies
10) 70% unemployment in Iraq-- unprecedented--Bush has ruined two national economies in a single term!
And this is just the tip of the iceberg!!!!
I don't know about you, but we consider this series of events to be no accidental coincidence. It has all happened on GW Bush's (stolen) watch and it is a nightmare of outrageous and unprecedented proportions.
Letter CLG received --July 21, 2004:
Subject: Your Web Site
Your [sic] are all NUTS!
2K | HOME | THE
EVIDENCE MOUNTS | NEWS FROM THE FRONT!
| CALENDAR | PRESS